Top 10 Things to do at a Puerto Rico Bachelorette Party
Puerto Rico is not only a fab place for destination weddings, its also one of the top choices for Bachelorette Parties. Its a great place to escape the busy city work life and come enjoy a few days in the sun, drink champagne and dance on the beach with your girls. We teamed up with the amazing ladies from The Bach to give you the top 10 things to do in PR for a perfect bachelorette weekend.
Here is what the ladies from The Bach suggest:
- Try Something Outdoorsy: If the bride-to-be is a nature lover, be sure to incorporate that into her bachelorette bash. El Yunque National Forest is perfect for hiking and checking out the waterfalls. Looking for more of a thrill? Head to Toro Verde Nature Park and go zip lining!
- Sunbathe With the Gals: Puerto Rico is known for its warm weather and beautiful beaches. Take advantage of the sunshine while visiting and spend a relaxing afternoon catching up with the bride-to-be by the pool or beach.
- Hit the Water: Spend the day on the water kayaking, paddle boarding or jet skiing, or take a surfing lesson with the pros. Wow! Surfing School offers group lessons and rentals.
- Treat Yourselves to Some Pampering: Need to help the bride melt away her wedding planning stress? Book appointments for your group at a day spa so that she can relax with her closest friends. Be sure to check out The Bach for great spa recommendations!
- Spice Things up With a Boudoir Party: Looking to kick things up a notch? Host a boudoir party for your group with Dulce Boudoir by Michele. Everyone will get to take home a print for her special someone.
- Try the Local Cuisine: If the bride is a foodie, she will love Flavors of San Juan. Pick from a number of fun activities including food tours, cooking classes, and coffee or rum tastings.
- Book a Private Dining Room: Dining out is even more fun in a private room with your bachelorette crew! Surprise the bride with a special room for dinner. Some of the bridesmaids can even head over early to decorate it with some bachelorette flair.
- Relive College Spring Break: If your group is looking to get rowdy, head to Senor Frog’s! A typical night here includes strong drinks, a dance party, contests and conga lines. It’s perfect for a wild bachelorette celebration!
- Get Your Groove On Someplace Swanky: Prefer a lounge or club scene to toast the bride-to-be? Puerto Rico boasts tons of great clubs and lounges. Check out The Bach for all of our favorite party spots.
- Brunch it up With Your Girls: Recap the bachelorette party festivities over a tasty brunch. Whether you dine at your hotel or a nearby restaurant, there’s nothing better than gossiping with the gals over an omelet or stack of pancakes
If you are planning a bach party on the island make sure they check our their site, they make the entire planning seamless and help keep you organized. They have an extensive collection of amazing venue recommendations and creative activity suggestions. No matter how large your group or small your budget, you can now efficiently plan an unforgettable bachelorette party all from one website!