So you want to share a wedding with us? We are beyond thrilled! We aim to be a resource for the sophisticated, fashion forward bride in Puerto Rico. Our ideal editorial content includes weddings and engagement sessions that are gorgeous, glamorous and absolutely breathtaking. We love to feature steal-worthy wedding details that brides can incorporate into their own events.
We prefer submissions via Dropbox, Two Bright Lights or a link to an online gallery. Remember to include detail shots or anything noteworthy about your submission. Our readers love content that is romantic, trend-setting, creative, luxurious, unique, or any combination of the above. As a rule we prefer to show things that haven’t been published elsewhere, but we’re always open to exceptions for the right submission. If you think your work is a good fit, please send it over!
– Be sure to send a nice mix of about 50-75 non watermarked images that relay the overall story and feel of the wedding day or event.
– Please make sure you have received approval from all appropriate vendors and photographers/client for the submission.
– Provide all vendor information so they can be properly credited. If you are a vendor and have not been properly credited, please feel free to drop us an email.
– A few sentences on any chic or creative aspects of the wedding/shoot
– A paragraph or two from the couple about their wedding.
– If you are sending us a wedding video, please send us the html embed code (please upload to yousendit or vimeo or any other video sharing platform and copy the html embed code) and appropriate sizing.
Bodas del Encanto features the following types of photo submissions:
– Real weddings
– Styled photo shoots
– Engagement shoots
– (Tasteful) Boudoir shoots
We prefer to feature submissions that haven’t been featured on other wedding blogs – this is so we can ensure the content on Bodas del Encanto is fresh and inspiring for our readers. However, we don’t mind if a submission has been featured in a magazine.
If you’d like your wedding to be featured on Bodas del Encanto, that’s fab! Please ask your photographer or videographer to submit directly, following the guidelines above. Be sure to provide them with a list of all the vendors and a paragraph or two about your day sharing any special moments/unique touches.
Our Dream Photo List:
The following is a list of shots/moments we love to include in real wedding features. We don’t need all of these to be included, but use this list as a guide on what to send us.
Moments/Shots to Include:
– Stationery suite and paper goods
– Getting ready shots
– Close ups of the bride and bridesmaid’s hair/make up dress and shoes
– Shoes and Jewelry
– Full length shots of the bride’s dress, groom’s attire and bridal party’s attire
– Group shots of the bridal party eg. bride and bridesmaids, groom and groomsmen, flower girls, ring bearers
– Ceremony decor and details eg. aisle runner, programs, the altar
– Special moments at the ceremony eg. walking down the aisle, first look, first kiss, confetti toss
– Reception decor and details eg. centerpieces, favors, place settings, menus, guest book
– Refreshments – food, drinks, cake / dessert bar
– Romantic portraits of the bride and groom
– First dance, send off, getaway car
– Plus any unique/meaningful/fun moments that perfectly reflect the couple and their wedding!